.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Monday, August 01, 2005
 
Mild improvement on yesterday
A better day today. They still couldn't understand that I didn't feel like going to childcare, but weren't too bad. I'm wondering whether intense whingeing would get me out of that 'go to sleep by myself' thingy. See this space for more. Mummy seemed preoccupied with her computer this afternoon. So I took the chance to investigate the cupboard. The powder for making banana porridge is funny: it spreads very well all over the cupboard and floor but sticks in globs to hands and face. Need to check it a bit more in the coming days. I think there was still something left there. It's yummy. Fibbed Mummy very cleverly today. She was at a computer and I watched The Cat eat. Then I came to her and told her all about how yummy cat food is. She was horrified. Very pleasing. Then she sniffed at me and figured out that I lied. How? Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger