.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
 
My mother is slack
You know that everybody has to wash hands after coming home, right? And wash teeth before going to sleep? Supernanny says you must. And you are supposed to go to the naughty spot if you don't. Lately I prefer the naughty spot. Even if I still have to do it anyway. However, my mother has gotten lazy. Yesterday, she tried to wash my teeth. As usual, I refused. She half-heartedly muttered something about the naughty spot and said she didn't really want to send me there. Whaaat? That is not right. I demanded a naughty spot. She said I can go there (I am usually carried there, protesting that I don't like it). Services being not available, I had to put myself in the naughty spot. Slack! Catherine
Comments:
Catherine, your mum is not slack. We just wish you would not need to use the naughty spot - Matilda (2yo) takes herself to the laundry too even asks to be put in there! Your mummy is not slack, but she has too much time on her hands to be puting up a blog about your thoughts! Mummy, you should be stitching!
Mummy Queen B
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger