.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Friday, August 19, 2005
 
my social life is exhausting
Babcia was here yesterday. Brought a big lollipop with a rainbow on it. Yellow. And Green. And Red. And White. And Purple. Very satisfying. The day before we had my Cousin Hannah and Jessica (No like saying 'aunt'. Mummy and Daddy say 'Jessica', so why are the rules different for me?). Cousing Hannah plays with my toys! She is littler and I'm supposed to share. No like. Here she is, in the photo, sharing my bath. MY bath. And they stop me from splashing her, too. And before then we had Claudia. And Granny and Granddad, too. Four days of entertaining. I feel so exhausted I mentioned that I may go to sleep early. Need to go, suck a dummy, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger