.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Monday, August 08, 2005
 
New, funky things
Parents are teaching me useful phrases at last. Today, I surprised Mummy with 'Hi dude!' when she came in the door. Courtesy of Dadda. Mummy, on the other hand, taught me how to say 'I'm not a morning person.' Mummy has behaved herself lately (well, perhaps with the exception of Sunday, but we seem to have some trouble with Sundays). So today, when we were chatting driving home from childcare about Raina and Gwynnie that are my friends, I thought about it a little and told her that 'Mummy is a friend, too.' She seemed pleased. Not that I got any extra chocolate or a chocolate cookie. Mummy has became really stingy with those. Have to eat normal food for a change. Catherine
Comments:
Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger