.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Monday, September 19, 2005
 
airplanes and helicopters
Been going to the airplane museum with Daddy every weekend, when Mummy is painting plates (she did make me a nice bowl for my dummies, too). I was really worried once, when I saw a plane being sick: some men were putting big band-aids on it. I was checking with Daddy for weeks, making sure that it's all better. But it was, and now can hear it flying in the sky. We go and see all the planes, and sit in a helicopter. And I get some pictures and a baloon, and Daddy buys me a plane toy. I have a nice collection now. I keep them in the top drawer of my bedside table with lots of tissues so they have a soft place to live. I take good care of them: give them bot-bot, put blankies around them when they need to go to sleep, and change their nappies. Who needs dolls? Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger