.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
 
Why won't they let me sleep in the sun?
I got myself comfy in the garden today. Lately, they are talking me into spending time outdoors. It's OK for a short time, but I note that there is no TV there. All other conveniences seem to have been provided, but still. Anyway, I found a perfect spot. In the sun, on the grass, on Daddy's tummy, with his hat over my head. Lovely. Just as I was dozing off after lunch (picnic, in the garden), they decided it was too hot and dragged me inside. I staged big protest, as I was feeling rather hot and bothered, but they didn't open the door again. Had to go for an afternoon sleep in bed. Mind you, made sure that it was still Daddy's tummy I snoozed off on. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger