.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Thursday, September 29, 2005
 
Yea!
Jazzie, thanks for your comment to my last post. You rock. What a wonderful way of reminding Parents to pay attention. I just get hot under the collar when they insist on playing with each other instead of me and yell 'NO TALKING!'. It is moderately successful, but not as sophisticated as your version. In other news: - seem to have lost the dressing up battle. Mummy dresses me up before she delivers breakfast, so I can't really play up too much if I want food. Not very nice, is it? - Been organising my videos and DVDs. I get all my favourites off the shelf and put them in a nice row in front of the fireplace. Then I get Mummy and tell her that they are Favourite. - On the topic of favourites: -favourite colour: purple -favourite Wiggle: Jeff -favourite video: see the long row in front of the fireplace Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger