.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Friday, October 07, 2005
 
Big news, somewhat delayed
Since last post puked on: - blanket - my hands - bowl (several times, parents must be getting better at aiming) - my favourite set of pajamas - mummy - floor Among all this activity I forgot to mention that I acquired a completely new Baby Cousin. MY Baby Cousin. He is a boy, over 4 kg and got born on Monday. We are going to see Auntie Jessica, Uncle Doug, Hannah, and him in a week and a bit. In the meantime I'm practicing on my baby doll. I'm putting it to sleep, mostly. Even if it involves getting my changing mat off the change table to use for a bed. The nappy on the change mat makes a nice blankie. By the way, what is wrong with tucking the baby up properly in a blankie? Mummy seems to think that the head should remain uncovered. Weird. Won't it get cold? Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger