.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Saturday, October 22, 2005
 
Country, country
Am slowly getting accustomed to being a coutry girl. Saw all sorts of animals: cows, sheeps, and even horses today (somebody rode on one by the playground, imagine that!). But the one I've got the most to do with is the flies. They insist on buzzing my room when I'm trying to go to sleep. No like. Getting on better with my cousin. Mummy does a lot of praising of good behaviour, so there is some incentive there. When she overdoes it, I point out to her that Hannah cries. Well, yes, I do make her cry from time to time. I'm sure it is good for her. She insists on claiming that some of the toys are hers. Really. Been to Foster yesterday. Played on the playground with Hannah. Then it started raining, so we went and hid in a cubby and had a picnic. Then auntie Jessica and baby came back from a doctor's appointment, so we went to a coffee shop and had a play with their toys. Then we went to visit the nurse withe the baby. She had some good toys too. It turns out that the reason for Daniel John't restlessness was that he was eating too much! He was supposed to gain 150g and gained half a kilo instead. Wow! It probably made his tummy upset. No wonder. It has been raining here a lot lately. And for whatever reason Mummy is not happy for me to play outside in the rain. I staged a phenomenal tantrum, but it didn't help convince her.Need to work on my technique. Missing Daddy. But otherwise it is OK. Even if it is hard to find a decent babychino around here. Catherine
Comments:
Dear Kasia,
This is Daddy.
I'm really missing you too! Daddy has to work and he's been sick (that's why he couldn't come to the country for the weekend). I'm feeling much better now so I'll see you and Mummy7 in just a few days.
I've really enjoyed your latest blogs. Poor sweetie! It's a big adjustment, but it sounds like you're managing to enjoy yourself a bit anyway. The enforced holiday will be over soon and we'll all come back to our home-home (as opposed to our 'holiday' home).
Have you gone for any more walks into the paddock to visit the sheep? Mind those big poos!
Daddy misses you and Mummy very much.
Lots of cuddles.
Daddy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger