.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Friday, October 28, 2005
 
holidays are ending
Daddy is coming tonight and we're going home tomorrow. Missed my daddy: even went to bed without protest this afternoon when Mummy said that he won't come until after my sleep. This is sacrifice, people. Baby is not sleeping and crying quite a bit. It even got my mummy at times to hold him. No fair. Yesterday, she was holding it, so I staged a leg-hug-and-cry until she gave it back to Auntie Jessica. Hannah is learning fast, so she staged a leg-hug-and-cry of her own in response. Am getting on quite well with my cousin now. But she's developed a very annoying habit: she grabs my dummies and runs off with them claiming they are hers! Distressing, but so far manageable. This kid clearly does not know her place though. Well, not worth correcting her now, let's wait till she comes to MY place. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger