.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
 
Holidays
Am living now in a Holiday Home. We travelled to Auntie and Uncle's and Hannah's home all day (I watched Garfield on the way - cool), and then we arrived and I played with Claudia and Hannah and had a dinner and stuff, and then wanted to go home. And parents said NO. What the heck? I cried and cried and cried but had to go to bed there. Not only that, the next morning, my toy hairdryer (and all the other toys) was not there! Felt very, very bad. But later on we moved to a small room down the back that is Ours. It is Holiday Home, but I hope to go to the real home soon. In the meantime, it is really pretty here. Or at least that's what mummy says. Over and over. And there are cows and sheeps. And new toys. Only Hannah doesn't quite want to believe that they are all mine. I could get used to this, I guess. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger