.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Saturday, October 29, 2005
 
Home, sweet home; but Mummy less than sweet
Back home. We left the country and didn't lose any of my precious few possessions. I checked with parents and made sure that my jammies, and baby doll and everything is safe in the car. I held the box with the dummies myself on the drive. I almost lost the gumnut that was lying on the seat of the car, but noticed just in time and started crying and yelling and they let me out and I found it on the ground just outside. Uff! Home is great, and so is the garden. And Dziadzio came. And there were my bath toys. And kitchen set. And EVERYTHING. I was very, very happy. Until bedtime. Mummy was reminding me that I'll have to go to sleep 'by myself like a big girl' when we come back. But I didn't quite register that would mean not going to sleep cuddled up on mummy's tummy. Life is not fair. I cried, and complained and carried on, and cried 'Mummy, help!', but in the end had to go to sleep without mummy's tummy. Doesn't she love me any more? Can't a toddler have her way? snif, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger