.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
 
news from the country
Been checking those COOL playgroups here. Been to one yesterday and another one today. What toys! Yesterday's group had all those things you can climb, jump and tumble on, and today's had my favourite red cars. Two of them! When mummy dragged me out against my will, I staged an hour long tantrum because I was so sad to leave them. I told her that I'm running away! Only she held me and didn't let me. Big people shouldn't use their strength as an argument. Haven't been to see the sheep again. But I'm intending to drag mummy over: their poos were truly magnificent and I haven't quite finished investigating them. It's funny how they ooze green when you poke them with a stick. Definitively the most interesting thing to date. Missing Daddy, talking on the phone is not the same snif, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger