.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
 
nighttime musings
Parents seem exhausted lately. I, on the other hand, got a new lease on energy. Until I ate something at the Children's Centre yesterday and got myself a sore tummy. Parents were telling me to say no to milk and yogurt unless they are soy. I didn't quite get it, but told them 'yes' to cheer them up because they seemed worried. No petting zoo at Altona today, and no ponies. A bit unfair. Got Daddy to push me in the swings, but it was freezing cold. Oh, well. Am considering giving up the afternoon sleep. Didn't really feel like sleeping for the last four days, but had to stay in bed anyway! Today mummy put me to bed at 3pm, so after I got thoroughly bored I snoozed off. At least I was fresh enough to party till 10pm. It didn't seem to make parents any more happy, though. Didn't throw up on anything today (a first in over a week!), but spilled water on the bed and it had to be changed. And then my nappy was a bit too runny and spilled over and it had to be changed again. It's a good thing I've got two Nemo doona covers. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger