.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Monday, November 14, 2005
 
Am not lifestock
Well, now I'm really past the incubation period, and still no hand, foot and mouth disease. Sigh. Childcare it is. Mummy is on this medical kick. After the immunisation last week, we wented to eye doctor today to check for lazy eye (me? never!). Was concerned the doctor will poke my eye, and no amount of reassurance quite convinced me. Well, he didn't poke. Got me to look at a little torch instead. Bad news: no glasses. I was sort-of hoping for a pair like mummy's. Other news: had to jump up and down and carry on to get Dziadzio to come over yesterday. Whole weekend and no visit. What's with that? Also been checking on God. Mummy says he lives in heaven. Above the moon and the stars. That's a new fact for my astronomy knowledge. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger