.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
 
ouch!
They dragged me to a doctor and put a great big needle in my arm. I staged a big, powerful twisting, but all I got for it is three needle holes. Dreadful. Mummy promisses no more 'munisations till I'm four and about to go to school. She says that it is a looong time. Not sure I trust her. Note to self: beware of the doctor. Been to Altona today, bought dried pear and vegies, and got my nice grilled fish for lunch (no petting zoo today - it rained). As usual on Tuesdays, I had a bit of a runny poo in the evening and a sore bottom. And then, while changing a nappy Mummy suggested putting a fish up my bottom! Aaaaargh! I screamed so hard that it took a while, and a yell from Dad for me to calm down enough to make myself understood. Turns out that she didn't mean that. She says that it is probably the margarine on the fishie that makes my tummy run, and to maybe give it a break. That's all. Can't express how relieved I was. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger