.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Monday, November 07, 2005
 
Shopping Spree
I went shopping with Mummy-Daddy today. I insisted on carrying the basket, and set about buying the essentials: - one mushroom - one apple - one zucchini (Mummy had already put two of those in but I figured that wasn't enough) I discovered the down-side of carrying the shopping basket though; it gets heavier the more you shop. Soon I was dragging it. Awhile later I was shoving it. And before long I was grunting and groaning loudly as I heaved the thing from one end of the shop to the other, trying to keep up with Mummy-Daddy. Heartless! (Actually, I must confess that Daddy had offered several times to help me. I flatly refused of course.) At last the shopping was over. But I couldn't understand why we had to leave the shopping basket behind. It would have been too small for me to make a pretend bed out of, like I do with the laundry basket, but still .... Anyhow I feel really accomplished. I did the shopping while managing both parents all by myself!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger