.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Sunday, December 04, 2005
 
'm exhausted
This Christmas thing is very tiring. After yesterday's singing and fireworks, we went to Uncle Peter's today for some more singing. And sushi. Which was nice. And so were Stephanie and Melissa and Danielle. I got a nice big dose of admiration. But this was tiring. No afternoon nap. And the adults took their time over food and then started singing when I was about ready to go home. It took a while to finally get them to start back. I was so bushed, I just washed my hands, got into bed and left them to their own devices. Apparently they went to sleep as well. Woke up somewhat refreshed at 6pm, so we went into the garden. Then I found this little metal circle. Just a tiny thing, maybe half a centimetre. I was playing with it when Mummy got me to wash my hands after the garden. So I tried to wash it, and it fell into the drain. And neither Mummy nor Daddy would get it out. I cried and cried and cried and cried. I tried ot suggest that they do it later, if they don't want to do it now, but all I got is that they can't . I suggested in a minute, later, soon and even tomorrow and still nothing. I went to bed very, very upset about the little circle. snif, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger