.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Saturday, December 03, 2005
 
Muuuuummy!
What is it about mothers? When they are there, they bother you about stuff, but when they are gone, you miss them. I had a mini-crisis this morning. Mummy went off somewhere with dziadzio, and I stayed home with Dad. Right by the door. Crying my eyes out for My Mummy. Once she came I was happy to ignore her and to spend the morning playing with Daddy (she had something to do in the office). Didn't really need her for anything, but it was good to know she was there. In case I got a boo-boo. Or something scary happened on television. Or Daddy didn't feel like carrying me around in my rocket-box. Otherwise: rather exhausted this morning. Two days of childcare take it out of a person. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger