.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Monday, December 19, 2005
 
Party, party, party
Don't you just loooove the Christmas season? We went to Dziadzio's party yesterday. Parents say it is Christmas take 1. What? Never mind. Refused to wear dress and a few other weird things, so with the attendand discussions we were a little bit late. That's how it is when parents behave unreasonably. Once there, I got busy decorating the tree. The only thing hanging when I got there was a pack of dummies. Very nice: a pink one with flowers and a white one with hearts. Took the dummies, put the empty pack back. Took me a while to do the whole tree, and only managed to eat one ravioli. Fortunately, after the tree we started opening presents and I got a nice big lollipop. With that and a nice cocktail later on, I was set (no alcohol in the cocktail, but it was gorgeously sweet anyway). I got: a lollipop, a box of gorgeous candy canes with jelly fishies (opened it against Mummy's protests, but still didn't get to eat it. No fair), a book about christmas, a remote controlled car (Daddy started playing with it straight away, so I didn't really have a chance, oh, well. It still doesn't work anyway), a Dorothy the Dinosaur backpack (just my size), a colouring book, a Wiggles DVD and a set of CDs with stories on them. A very nice haul, all together. Oh, and a caterpilar. I think I'll use it a sleeping companion. Maybe it'll change into a butterfly. Daddy got a router, which turned out to have a lovely box with a hole on top. I got into it and pretended to be a baby router. Then the box became a car. Also played on Dziadzio's horsie, sang in front of his mirror and generally amused the guests. Had a great time. Gave dziadzio a nice, long, sleepy hug and sat snuggled with him in the armchair when the guests left, and then we drove home. Feeling rather crummy today. Could it be something I ate? yawn, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger