.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Sunday, December 04, 2005
 
Santa and Fireworks
Well, Saturday wasn't a total loss, after all. Mummy cajoled both me and Daddy into getting dressed for Christmas carols. After an hour I got into the mood for it and allowed myself to be dressed. We took the stroller and walked to the lake where there were lots and lots of people. Santa came in a big fire truck and we all sang songs. Daddy bought some glow sticks that Mummy and I made into necklaces and bangles, but the candles didn't work. It didn't matter though because there were lots of Christmas lights anyway. I really loved the carols and I danced and sang when I heard my favourites like Jingle Bells. Then the fireworks started. I was a little unsure of what these things were, but Mummy and Daddy were so happy about them I thought they must be safe enough. They sure were pretty! Then we went back home, walking in the dark - what fun!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger