.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Saturday, December 17, 2005
 
This and that
I have a new pet. It is a burr and I call him Spiky. I let him have my food and drink and take care of him. He gets lost all the time and I cry till Daddy finds him again (real tears, too). Oddly, he seems to need to go to the garden to do it, even if I lose Spiky in my bed. Can anyone explain? Mummy was sowing a prezzie for Dziadzio today: a picnic basket, nicely lined and with pockets inside and a napkin holder. I helped her a bit and we had a nice sewing moment at the dining table. I also put some fabrics into the pocket for Dziadzio from me. Been to Play Centre and had a great time. Didn't manage to fit the airplanes in, though. Mummy went to chiropractor, who goes 'click-click'. Party at Dziadzio's tomorrow. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger