.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Saturday, December 10, 2005
 
unplanned but not unloved
Got a baby-dolly and a pram from Santa today. My first instinct was to say I didn't want it. I still remember how much trouble babies are: all that crying, wanting to eat (from a boobie, giggle, giggle!), and taking up mummy's time. But nobody listened. And now I have bonded. Been very busy pushing the pram around, and taking care of the little thing. And lots of other things happened today apart from unplanned motherhood. We went to a fantastic adventure park on the Bellarine Peninsula and I had oodles of fun. Even though I got up at 6am for whatever reason and we stayed till 3pm. Had a lovely sleep on the way back, of course. Went on: - a merry-go-round - a train - a boat - jumping castle (two actually, one for young people and one for adults) - and assorted playground equipment Go-carts turned out to be too loud and scary, sigh. And they didn't let short people get on them. Enjoying the Christmas season, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger