.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Thursday, December 08, 2005
 
update
Lots of stuff happening at home lately. First, Mummy had a turn on Monday. Then Babcia came on Tuesday, and on Wednesday I felt like being left alone to watch TV all day, thank you. Fortunately, today is Thursday and I'm back at the Children's Centre with the order of the world restored. More about Mummy's turn. It started over breakfast. I was composing my cereal: a few fruit-loops, a few cherries, a few cornflakes. Took a while, because I had to get parents to provide each item. The cornflakes especially toook a bit of effort - it was hard to make parents understand what I wanted. Once it was all composed to my liking I went off to play. They weren't particularly impressed with this and threatened to throw my cereal down the toilet. Well, fine. But then Mummy Actually Did It! Shocking. I insisted on a replacement, but ended up with only fruit-loops and had to eat them all up in one go, sitting at the table. And Mummy got really strict with me for the rest of the day. I had to say 'please' and 'thank you' with every little thing and be on my best behaviour. Very tiring, but had to do it without complain: goodness knows what else she'd throw down the toilet! I still haven't quite gotten over it and am unnaturally polite at most times. horrible, Catherine
Comments:
Ha ha ha! I love it! Thanks for the good idea - I'm going to try that one : )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger