.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Friday, December 16, 2005
 
Wiggly, wiggly Christmas
I went to the Wiggles concert the other day. Jeff was there! Real Jeff! I think Greg was sick, but who cares (well, I think Mummy might, she seems to like him, but I think Jeff is the best). I listened and watched and sang a bit. Mum tried to get me to dance, but I had more important things to do. Oh, it was so great. Gwynnie was there too. It left me with a warm fuzzy feeling for the rest of the day. Even when mummy sent me off to look for my dummy (it IS her job), I didn't find it in myself to get cross. life is good, Catherine
Comments:
Hi, Kasia.
Daddy here. I'm jealous. Mum got to take you and have all the fun watching you enjoy yourself. Next time I'll do a bunk from work and come along too. You had this deep satisfied calm about you all day afterwards - not the excited kind, the calm inner glow kind. Yes, The Wiggles ARE real!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger