.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Monday, January 30, 2006
 
Been so good it hurts
Been good today. Very. First: shared my toys with Gwynnie when she came for a visit. All the toys. All the time. Second: was quiet and didn't wake Gwynnie's baby sister. Had to point this out to Mummy at the end of their visit, because she seemed not to notice. By this stage I was upset, hiding in bed and requesting a bottle. Mummy made appropriate loud restitution and praise, and made me happy for quite some time after that. Later, Mummy and Daddy went to the cinema and I stayed with Kirsty. Was impossibly good: 1. let parents go out without fuss 2. Kirsty couldn't work out how to work the DVD, despite promissing me my own cinema session. Was V. disappointed, but let it be. 3. Went to bed BEFORE parents got back. 4. WITHOUT my dummy, because Kirsty didn't know where it was. Now, that is unnaturally and abnormally good for a toddler. Expect migraine or at least an attack of vapours tomorrow. And lots of loud appreciation from parents. And some appologies for inadequate preparation before leaving, too. Exhausted, Catherine
Comments:
You are one amazing little girl, Kasia! I'm very proud of you. You deserve lots and lots of coddling tomorrow.

Cuddles,
Daddy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger