.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Sunday, January 01, 2006
 
Holidays
Hamilton Island was great. Beach to run on, pool to swim in, face-painting, zoo with crocodiles, jumping castle, mimosas that shrunk when you touched them, blocks to play with in restaurants, cockatoos on the balcony, lollies on the quilted Christmas tree and other bits and pieces. And TWO AIRPLANES going there and coming back. Seems that I enjoyed that last treat more than parents: both got a headache while coming back. Weird. Been to the church on Christmas Day. Was nice: the minister read a kiddie story and we sang (and I danced) and lit candles and I got to eat bread at the front of the church. It seems that I could have dipped it in wine, but I ate it before I realised. Shame. Planned to go onto a glass-pompom boat, but it was cancelled twice. Naughty boat. Next time. And there were no crabs to jump on! When do we go again? Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger