.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
 
hostile takeover
The house is now run by Mr Timer. In the evening, after a bath, he gives me 5minutes for a bottle and a cuddle with Mummy. Then I wash teeth, and have a story with Daddy (first her reads to me, and then I read to him). Then we say our prayers, me Mummy and Daddy. Then I jump into bed, say 'I love me!' and give Daddy a quick hug. And then Mr Timer gives me another 5-minute cuddle with Mummy. Then he beeps and Mummy says good-night. I say for her 'will be right back', but she only laughs, kisses me and walks out of the room. I'm not sure that I approve of Mr Timer's rule. Am plotting an overthrow. Need to get parents to help me - aren't they supposed to run the show? Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger