.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
 
life still sucking
Children's Centre is no good these days. Not quite sure why: the people are OK, the toys are OK and I seem to be OK while there. But it's just wrong, and that's all there is to it. Yesterday, mummy took me out just after lunch, so that was OK, even though I insisted that I DID NOT have a nice day. So today she promisses to come at afternoon tea-time, after that sleep that I didn't have. No, it's not OK. Childcare sucks, life sucks, mummy sucks. To add insult to injury, we've been to another doctor. This one looked at my belly-button and they talked about me again. Am an unhappy toddler. A lollipop helped a bit tonight, but you can't fix things with one lollipop, people! Snarkily, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger