.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Thursday, January 12, 2006
 
Life's gotten tough
I guess this is the end of the halcyon summer break. The change started last Tuesday: they took me to a paediatrician. I thought at first that he was nice and was making sure that he heard all that Mummy had to say (repeated it just in case) and the only comment I got for it was 'does she ever stop talking?'. Then he poked and prodded me all over and looked into my eyes with a light. I was unnaturally good, and it took its toll. But instead of taking me home, they settled in for a long talk. In the end my nerves let go and I dissolved into tears. I was worried that he'll try to 'fix me', but mummy said that the iron that I'm drinking should be it. Lots of fuss for something I've already been doing anyway! This whole thing was scary and I woke throughout the night with nightmares. About shadows and everything. And yesterday it was back to Children's Centre. Fun, but exhausting. Today I'm completely pooped. Was attempting to go to sleep before lunch. Ugh. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger