.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Monday, January 02, 2006
 
One delightful evening
Had the loveliest afternoon yesterday. We were all sowing. Mummy was finishing Daddy's quilt (his Christmas present from last year, soon to be finished). Daddy was embroidering Prickle and Spiky on my duckie blankie. Prickle is the younger cousin of Spiky. I think you remember that Spiky is my pet burr - now I've got two. They still get lost all the time. But I can recognise them by their size. Prickle is smaller. Anyway, Daddy was embroidering them on my duckie blankie for me. And I was using pins and making a blankie for a ghost (lovely, isn't it?). We had a lovely quiet hour, all working busily, interrupted only by an occasional 'ouch' by yours truly when the pin didn't go where it was supposed to. Good start to the year. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger