.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Thursday, February 16, 2006
 
Better now
Cried at the Children's Centre on Friday. Not sure why. I even made a mental note to ask Mummy when she comes (came out a bit funny in the car: 'Ask Mummy why I cried', I said). It turned out that I was sick. Got a fever and everything for the whole Friday and Saturday. Felt OK afterwards, until Tuesday, when the secondary infection thingy got me. Don't like being sick, but it's OK this time: no doctors and lots of chocolate. Suits me. Other news: trying to work out the bike. We went to the shop with the bike today, Mummy pushing and steering and me turning those pedal things. Got back with bags hanging from every handle and bottles of stuff in my rear basket. But it was fun. Feel accomplished. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger