.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Friday, February 24, 2006
 
Exhausted
Long time, no blogging. Am totally exhausted. Three days of hard playing in the Children's Centre leave me totally gutted. I hardly recover on Monday, and Tuesday rolls around and the hard slog is back on. Have moved to the Big Room. Still rather ambivalent about it. Am Little Girl, don't want to be too big. However, the toddler room is just for the babies, so what is a Little Girl to do? Been saying to Mummy don't want to go today, and I think she finally got the message: I'll be going for shorter days. Thank goodness. The strain of being good is really telling and I'm turning into a little shrew when safely at home. Don't like being grumpy. Catherine
Comments:
You are soooo brave, Kid.

Too much pressure for such tender years!

Love,
Daddy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger