.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
 
A mother's job is never done.
Too busy tonight to have my bottle. First the baby doll needed to be taken for a walk, then a story, a nappy, some rocking, a booby, another drive in the pram. Then it needed some shoes (I put them in the pram, the baby is clearly too little for them), some more cuddling, some reassurance (shh, baby, mummy will be back. Don't cry. All better now.). Finally, mummy suggested that I give it a booby while I have my bot-bot. So we settled on the sofa. Mamy, baby, and me. I pulled up my jammies and the baby started sucking on my tummy. I sucked my bottle. Mmm, nice. Pity the baby finished waaay before I did and I had to cuddle it and didn't have time for any more drinking. Oh, well. But I did draw the line at having it in my bed. It can sleep on my bedside table! Catherine ps: children's centre OK today.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger