.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Monday, March 20, 2006
 
A quick update
I've had a good day. Been to Gwynnie's this morning. She's got serious TOYS. Forgot to play with Gwynnie, because her toys were so great. Then I had a sleep, and then we went to see Mum's Supervisor. At first I suspected that he may be a kind of doctor, but he isn't. He and Mummy talk about things, and are very boring. Spent one whole hour playing Quietly in the room. Have to admit that Mummy prepared a nice bag of tricks that took a bit of time to explore. And then we went to Lygon Street where I indulged in high dining. For those from far away, Lygon Street is Melbourne's elegant spot for Italian dining. So I had an ice-cream. And some pizza olives from Mummy. Talking about olives, we've brought a bag of them from the farm (more of my exploits there tomorrow, I'm pooped). Green ones. Mummy is supposed to pickle them. From what she's read about it, she has to change water every day for a long time. Sounds a bit too diligent for her. And I like olives. Isn't there an easier way? Gotta go, suck a dummy, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger