.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Thursday, March 30, 2006
 
Today turned out to be a nice morning, despite Mum's birthday induced hangover (that's what she called it ... what's a hangover?). When faced with the choice of breakfast and TV or neither, I chose neither and spent a nice first part of the day playing with my new toys. Of all of them (and I have to admit, I got quite a lot), I chose the stickers from Dziadzio. I decided that they are kiddies in childcare and spent my morning being the teacher. I read to them and told them things, I stuck them on the shelf of my house-climbing-gymn-thing and covered them up with a blankie and got them to sleep. I wrote their names on my shopping list (see the picture?), one by one, and asked Mummy to read them out. When she couldn't read my writing, I enlightened her. I did a lot of things, the final one being getting them outside. Yes, there is a childcare-worth of stickers on the glass of the outside door. Then we ate a little something, and watched Playschool. Had to tell mummy 'go and get dressed' because she became inappropriately interested in cuddling. TV spoils our mood, so we whinged +++ when mummy requested going outside for a while. Once we got outside (and it wasn't easy, cost Mum a chewing gum), we had a great time cooking, and then bathing all the piggies in mud (to "cool their blood"). Some cats and divers were bathed in mud too, for good measure. Then we were allowed to watch High 5, ate our lunch, drank 2 bottles of milk and went to sleep.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger