.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
 
Turning 3 tomorrow
Getting ready for tomorrow. Cake to bake today. Also, parents threatening bath with full hair-wash - bleh (got them whittled down to every second day, though). Timetable for tomorrow: 6:30am - Wake up, wake up Mummy, get prezzies from Mummy (been getting up progressively earlier and earlier in preparation) 7am - Wake up Daddy, get prezzies from Daddy 7:30 - first cake of the day for breakfast. Blow out candles. 8:15 am - Babcia arrives in a taxi with a lollipop. Prezzies? Cake. 1pm - lunch. Cake. Blow out candles. Sometime during the day: - My nanny from baby days comes to wish me Happy Birthday. Prezzies? Cake. - Charlotte next door comes to wish me Happy Birthday, probably bringing her Mummy and sibs. Prezzies? Cake. - Maybe Gwynnie comes as well. But we do have a party planned on Thursday, so hard to say. 5:30pm - Dziadzio arrives to wish me a Happy Birthday. Promissed a bag of prezzies. Cake. Candles. 6:40pm - Daddy arrives from work. More prezzies? Cake? Also planning: Lots of sugary drinks and food Fairy bread More chocolate cake Running around screaming Baloons? Cake. Mummy also promissed: Pigs will fly in small circles and drop confetti on the crowd. Looking forward to it. Catherine ps: feel free to leave best wishes in the comments section, everybody.
Comments:
I can't believe my girl is turning 3. What a wild, scary and wonderful time it's been.

Happy Birthday, Kasia!

Love,
Daddy
 
happy birthday! (i am your future self...) Don't worry, children center will end soon!... I think... Anyways, don't forget to keep telling the authorities that you want two cats- one called Jennifer, and one called Fishoo!
Happy Birthday!
-Future Catherine
 
happy birthday! (i am your future self...) Don't worry, children center will end soon!... I think... Anyways, don't forget to keep telling the authorities that you want two cats- one called Jennifer, and one called Fishoo!
Happy Birthday!
-Future Catherine
 
3 is nice get her naked except for knickers, my hand in her knickers and my fingers go in her tight, warm, squishy, soft, bald toddler p---y, feeling a toddlers soft cotton knickers rub my hand while I finger f--k her is my fav thing, I get to babysit 2 nieces and I finger f--k them every time I babysit, I keep them in just knickers the whole time so I can get that little p---y anytime I want and trust me I want a lot I love toddler p--y, you kick, squeal and giggle as my fingers work inside your little p--s and you sprea your legs so I can go deeper mmmm good little girl likes me f-----g her p---y, I pull my fingers out and looking you in the eyes suck them clean " mmmmmmmmmmmmmm little one your p--y is sooooooooooooooooooo sweet get your knickers off I want your p--y right now" you pull them off for me and I pull your legs fully open and eat your p--y, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy, tight little toddler body thrashing and quivering while I eat her out... nothing better, you push your p---y hard nto my face in orgasm, now your turn to show me you know what a toddler should do with her little wet mouth, I take your knickers to sniff when I jerk off, happy birthday!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger