.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Thursday, April 13, 2006
 
last laugh
This morning Mummy was nagging me to change my nappy and I successfully evaded her for quite a while. Sometimes keeping out of her way works, if she's not too committed to the change. But I think I got tricked. When she finally put the pressure on and I gave up, I found out that my bedding has been changed. I do so resent people messing around with my stuff! Anyway, the last laugh was mine. I've got a bit of a cold right now, and, well, was coughing during my afternoon sleep. Coughing so much I burped all over the bed. Heh, heh. By the way did you know that frankfurts look exactly the same after 2 hours in the tummy? The smell isn't that much different either. victorious, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger