.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
 
Here we are, at the Children's Centre. Mummy just came in and I'm celebrating by running a nice circle (normally forbidden to run inside) and grabbing my dummies (not supposed to have them there). Am fishing dummies out of the bag, checking them and deciding on which of the three to suck, while Mummy is bugging me for a hug. Mummy: 'So do I rate below or above the dummies?' Me (in my crispest tone): 'Below the dummies.' If she didn't want to know, she didn't have to ask. ---- In other news: - learning a new phrase: 'dummy addidict' - found out that toilet training involves choccie treats. Was told that any pee or poo in the potty or toilet scores me one chocolate lolly. Insisted on sitting on the toilet for an hour until I produced some pee and got my lolly. Also got read 6 books and got to play with a recorder. Didn't try for more lollies after that, and did the poo the normal way. - Babcia comes tomorrow. Wonder what kind of lollipop she'll bring. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger