.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Monday, May 01, 2006
 
of love, loss and hearbreak
Dummies get lost. Or get holes in them. No matter how much I try and check and care. The holes are not so bad. I can put the dummy with the hole in my dummy bowl beside my bed and it rests there. Then, after a while, it dissappears. But I still remember them. Especially the one that I got from the fairies. It was see-through. By the time it retired, its hole was huge. It disappeared about half a year ago, but I still check with Mummy, just in case it is back. I remember my pink dummy too. I lost it in the PlayCentre. When we realised, we went back. We checked the bouncy castle, the slides, the germ pit where the balls are, everywhere. We didn't find it. We asked the lady to look for it. We had to leave. After my sleep I got a pack of dummies that the lady from the PlayCentre sent, but my pink dummy was never found. Today I lost a blue one with sparkles. I am sad. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger