.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
 
One of those GOOD days today. First, I woke up and actually felt like going to the Children's Centre. Hard to believe, but here you go. Second, Daddy stayed home. He woke up, scratched his head and went back to sleep. Weird. Third, Daddy came with Mummy to pick me up and they did some photos for my picture book about children's centre (that's me in our dirtpit - we have one specially for doing mud pies, great stuff). Then Mummy woke me up from my afternoon nap early (after 2 hours instead of 4, did I mention that I decided to hibernate during the winter?). And we went to Altona. Had a great time at the swings, and in the park and on the beach. Had to refuse a visit in a toy shop, because knowing mummy she'd be stuck there forever and I'd miss on significant swinging. That hurt. And then we ate a fish - yummy flake (sharkie for you non-Australians - it is a very popular fish here, but everybody pretends that it is not the one with teeth and a funny fin). And went to the library. And then to bed, after a story and a bottle. Who could think of anything better? Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger