.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
 
poo wars
Terribly long time with no updates. But I've been very busy. That toilet training business is gaining momentum, and parents need to be managed. In the first two days I discovered that: 1. I can get mummy up as early as I want if I tell her I want to go potty. 2. I can stay up late if I tell her I want to go potty 3. I can get out of doing things if I tell her I want to go potty. all very useful, and drove mummy pleasantly batty, but still no chocolate. Since then I've been getting a bit better at it. But it is still a day or two between snacks. May have cracked the code today: got a choccie first thing in the morning, and later actually managed a poo on a big-people toilet. I was so impressed with self, that I forgot to demand sweets. I'm wondering what to do about the whole thing. It is somewhat gratifying to be praised for something that I've done in a nappy for years without fanfare. But that toileting business may interfere with my playtime. I'll update soon and let you know what I've decided, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger