.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Friday, June 23, 2006
 
Long time no post
Haven't been posting lately 'cause the household was exhausted. I was in bad mood over the potty business. Then Mummy crumbled because of my bad mood. Then Daddy got blah because of Mummy's crumbling. Totall mess. But the potty training business is behind us now. Poo-poos and wee-wees land where they belong. I still wear pull-ups for the night. Not sure why, really, as they always end up dry (apart from this mornign: didn't feel like going to the toilet till after I watched an hour of TV and didn't quite make it in the end). Mummy says that we'll get rid of them after our trip to Hamilton Island. OK. Other news: - don't like Children's Centre any more - we were doing teddy-bear bikkies with icing today. I got chocolate bikkies instead, as teddy-bears have milk. I was pleased. Pity about the choccie buttons I couldn't put on top, though - Gwynnie was supposed to come yesterday and didn't - Mummy's office is a mess - we had Japanese food at home yesterday. Like: seeweed, stewed tofu (but not the wobbly one), and hand-rolls. Helped mummy make gyoza. Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger