.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Catherine
Thursday, June 08, 2006
 
Score
From yesterday: - no further accidents. Decided that Mummy has enough to deal with. She left my pooey Nemo knickers at the Children's centre and they had to be picked up after my afternoon sleep. If she thought that she'll get away with just leaving them behind she doesn't know me all that well. They are soaking in Napisan as I write. From today: - pee accidents: 1 (blast it!) - poo accidents: 0 rewards: after a week of waiting and salivating I finally got to eat the pink marcepan piggy that was to be my reward for putting poo in potty. Mmmm! I didn't get to eat the yummy-looking purple marcepan knickers that are to be my reward for keeping my real knickers clean and dry all day. Maybe tomorrow. wish me luck, Catherine
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger